WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
Putting Women in their Place
- Debunking the anti-women in leadership myth.
- Confronting the fear of usurping authority.
- Are powerful women more open to Jezebel tendencies?
- What about the ban on teaching and speaking? (1 Cor. 14:34, 1 Tim. 2:12-14)
- Biblical protocol for marriage partnership and Kingdom dominion
- Plus more!
About Your Teacher
Dr. Melodye Hilton works with individuals as well as workgroups around the globe as a Leadership Consultant and Behavioral Analyst. Through years of leadership experience and consulting she has developed a unique and personal approach to creating a positive, sustainable impact within her spheres of influence. Her passion is in the development of people, which are the greatest resource of any organization.
Dr. Melodye’s recognition extends throughout all ages, socio-economic, and educational backgrounds through her work in corporate and local business, government, not-for-profit organizations, as well as public and private educational sectors. She has served as Vice-President of a not-for-profit corporation for over 30 years and founded International Training Center: School of Emerging Leaders for the development and equipping of both emerging and established leaders. Click here for more about Dr. Melodye Hilton.