Using Behavioral Analysis as a part of your counseling, coaching and consulting practice, you can…
- Enhance relational time professionally and personally
- Gain greater sensitivity to others around you
- Maximize personal strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Resolve internal conflicts and power struggles more quickly
- Enhance teamwork among an organization’s staff
- Help children and teenagers develop a positive self-image
- Assess a person’s nonverbal communication
- Identify how and why people make decisions
- Reveal root communication problems in seven minutes
- Motivate others toward greater productivity
- Develop focused and motivated teams
- Save hours of consulting time
- Teach others about applied behavior
- Open new doors to consulting and training opportunities
- Use the graphs to resolve some of the most pressing needs of businesses and organizations today
- Effectively analyze the three graphs of the Personality System Profile and apply what you learn
- Create a strategic process that improves communications and increases productivity
- Significantly enhance your marketability as an expert consultant
Plus, you’ll learn…
- How others process information and respond to change
- Dominant fears of each behavioral style
- Historical origins of personality theory
- Principles of behavioral interaction
- Compatibility of behavior styles
- How to distinguish between a person’s mask and his/her core self
- How to identify when a person is experiencing stress
- Relational orientation verses task accomplishment
- Factors that contribute to the development of the behavioral styles
In this course package designed specifically for ITC, you will also receive profile assessments in values styles and teams placement.
For more information on DISC certification and accreditation, including the benefits of becoming a certified behavioral consultant, click here.
Note: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought.
Includes Introduction to Behavioral Analysis (level 1) and Business Perspectives on Advanced Behavioral Analysis (level 2). Course materials will be mailed to you.** After studying level one and completing the included proficiency exam, you will send completed exam as per enclosed instructions. Once graded, you will continue on to level 2 and do the same. Upon passing completion of both proficiency exams, you will receive your Behavioral Consultant Certification.
**Shipping and Handling is included in the price for domestic (USA) orders. Additional charges apply for international orders. Please contact us for an international shipping quote.
Audit: The Audit option includes all course materials. Audit students are not earning credit hours for this course. No work is required to be submitted at audit level.
Credit: This option includes all course materials and is for those currently enrolled within ITC’s credit program and are working towards their degree in Biblical Leadership. See Requirements tab for what is required for this course.
(The same number of credit hours are issued for this course whether at undergraduate or postgraduate level.)
+ Completion of DISC Training Level 1: Introduction to Behavioral Analysis (included)
+ Completion of DISC Training Level 2: Business Perspectives in Advanced Behavioral Analysis (included)
+ Completion of 25-30 page research paper encompassing your understanding of the profiling tools as well as your findings in instrumentation and application. (Please Note: If you are participating strictly for certification and do not wish to earn college credit through this course, no research paper is required.)
+ Participants are required to maintain a passing score of at least 70%
+ All completed exams and research paper must be returned within 6 months of the date materials are issued to you.
This course is valued at 6 credit hours. Credit hours are to be applied towards a degree in Biblical Leadership. With the passing completion of this course, students also earn their Behavioral Consultant Certification through The Institute of Motivational Living.