Each successful life starts with knowing your true identity. As children of God, our identity is based on what God says we are. The Bible says that we are a New Creation in Christ, but what does that mean?
In this course, “Your New Identity in Christ,” you will learn the profound meaning of being a son/daughter of God and to be a “New Creature in Christ” so you will grow and develop your new identity in Him. This knowledge will help you reject all kinds of false identities that are based on fear. As your thinking is renewed, you will learn to act from the love and grace God has for you.
“Your New Identity in Christ” will help you become the best version of you. It will empower you with a new dimension of love, freedom, assurance, and peace, so you can rise to your place of highest and best contribution in God’s Kingdom and Society.
WATCH COURSE PROMO
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID
“I love that as we learn more and more about who God is and who we are in Him, we become carriers of His most brilliant Presence. As we begin to behold His face and begin to engage with Him, we begin to see through His eyes and we are changed and transformed into His image.”Lissette
“Dr. Melodye’s videos are so powerful and encouraging. She is very clear and practical… She talks about the prophetic word. The prophetic word sees the past, the potential, the seed that was planted in me from my mother’s womb, and when these things begin to be revealed, it activates that revelation in me. God has called me to be the worst nightmare for fear, and I want fear to be afraid of me! When I know my identity no one can take it away from me.”Sylvia G.
“Thank you for helping me to see myself, not how I think but how God sees me and thinks of me. I can grow that seed that He put inside of me to become mature. Each one of the videos spoke to a different area–not seeing myself lacking, but maturing and growing for His glory. When we know who we are, we act like that. Best class. Thank you!”Maria A.
Drs. Kees-Jan & Candy de Maa
in Collaboration with Dr. Melodye Hilton
Kees-Jan and Candy de Maa are dedicated to inspiring and equipping others so they can do what inspires them. They believe that every human being was created with a purpose, unique gifts and talents that are necessary contributions to our world. As we collaborate with others, together we can discover, design, shape and implement the designs that will help the different cultures flourish. Click here for more about Drs. Kees-Jan and Candy de Maa.
In collaboration with:
Dr. Melodye Hilton works with individuals as well as workgroups around the globe as a Leadership Consultant and Behavioral Analyst. Through years of leadership experience and consulting she has developed a unique and personal approach to creating a positive, sustainable impact within her spheres of influence. Her passion is in the development of people, which are the greatest resource of any organization.
Dr. Melodye’s recognition extends throughout all ages, socio-economic, and educational backgrounds through her work in corporate and local business, government, not-for-profit organizations, as well as public and private educational sectors. She has served as Vice-President of a not-for-profit corporation for over 30 years and founded International Training Center: School of Emerging Leaders for the development and equipping of both emerging and established leaders. Click here for more about Dr. Melodye Hilton.
I. Our New Identity in Christ
- The concept of being “A New Creature”
- The priviledge of being a child of God
- Having died and been raised with Christ
- Our new life: New condition, new position, new identity and authority
- The power of the covenantal blessing
- Seeing ourselves as Heaven sees us
- The power of the prophetic word
- Kinds of relationships we have with God
III. Getting to Know Our Heavenly Father
- The importance of knowing God
- Understanding God’s will for our lives.
IV. Our New Perspective About Who We are in Him
- Living from fear or love
- Debunking the power of fear
- Becoming fear’s worst nightmare
- Our new self-esteem
- Our new mindest
- Our new language
- Our new behavior
- Our new expectencies
- Being a channel of blessing for others
- We are portals of God in this world and carriers of His presence
- Operating from our new authority “in Christ” and making a difference
- Operating in the supernatural with revelation, wisdom, and power
- Occupying our place in the Kingdom according to our calling and gifts
VII. Rising to Our Place of Highest and Best Contribution in Society
- The world needs you and what God has given you
- How to be a societal architect of influence
HOW DO GROUP COURSES WORK?
ASSIGN A GROUP LEADER
Each group will need a designated leader who will facilitate how the course will work within your group. This is the person who will be the main point of contact for all group members. This is also the person who should register the group and handle payments.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to email@example.com promptly following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access.
GROUP MEMBER ACCESS
Each group member will need to create a student login before they are given access to the course materials. The group leader will be given these instructions to distribute to all group members. You can also create a student login right here by clicking the button below. Once your student login is created, you will be provided with access to course materials. (Access will be given within ITC office hours Mon. – Thurs.)
It is important to note that group member access is only given to those submitted by the group leader as group members.
WHAT IF MY GROUP IS MORE THAN 10?
No problem. If you’ve got more than 10 people in your group, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) FIRST (before registering) with the exact number of group members that you have. Include each member’s name and email address. We will send you (group leader) a customized rate for your particular group size. Additional members are added for $50 each.
Note: Discounts are not offered for groups less than 10. Bottom line group pricing is $500.
CHOOSE YOUR STUDENT COST
Each group course registration costs $500.00 (USD) which provides full course access for the group leader plus 9 others. The course will be accessible for all members (both personally and in a group setting) for 6 months from the time of registration.
You can handle student costs however you choose. Here are some options that you might consider:
- Divide the cost by all members and charge each student accordingly. For example, if you have 10 students, charge each $50. $50 x 10 = your $500 group cost. Likewise, if you only have 8 students, charge each $62.50.
- Charge above course cost and earn a small profit from each student.
- If you are an organization that already charges students for schooling, work this cost into your enrollment/registration fees and purchase the group course as an organization (avoids having to collect a separate fee).
- If you are an organization, consider paying a portion of course costs and only charging individuals the remaining portion. For example: for a group of 10, the organization pays $250 and each member pays $25.
- Foot the bill yourself and do not charge members.
CAN I EARN CREDIT UNITS?
If you’re looking to earn credit units for this course, you will need to register separate from a group. While the teaching material is the same, credit student courses include required assignments, research paper, exam, etc.
You are still welcome to meet with a group for the group experience, however, you will not register with your group, but through the individual course registration below.
DECIDE HOW YOU WILL STUDY
Group course registrations include individual access logins for 10 people. This means that each group member can access the full course from home (or anywhere with internet access for that matter). As the group leader, you can decide how your group will best learn together.
Here are some of our ideas:
- You may choose to have all group members study designated portions at home and then periodically meet to review and discuss the material.
- You can all join in one place and view the teaching together at the same time.
- Do a combination of both home-study and group-study. Watch portions of the teaching together and assign other portions to be viewed individually at home.
- Add assignments, discussion questions, reading, etc. The group course will come with a recommended book for this course along with a few activation assignments. The leader can choose how they will (or will not) incorporate additional assignments or activations for the group study.
DECIDE WHERE YOUR GROUP WILL MEET
The group course materials can be accessed by any group member anywhere where there is internet connection (including phones or tablets).
If you are watching/listening to the material together as a group, choose a location with a large enough screen so that all can see. You will also want a location with strong internet connection/speed to avoid streaming interruptions.
GROUP COURSE REGISTRATIONIncludes course access for up to 10 students.
Group leader should be the one to register for the course as they will be the contact person for group member access.
Group registration includes individual course access for up to 10 people (group leader + 9 more).
This course includes over 10 hours of video teaching sessions that are broken down into short, digestible segments. You will also receive PDF access to a detailed student manual and activation assignments.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to email@example.com immediately following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access. (In other words, we’ll only give access to the names that you provide.)