This course presents the dynamics of Spiritual Authority in the Kingdom of God.
Understanding is provided in the area of how correctly submitting to godly authority positions the believer in a place of blessing. Discussion includes keys to being a godly authority when given the opportunity to lead.
The importance of learning how to be a Christian in authority and under authority to be in proper spiritual order is stressed throughout the course.
Apostles Tom & Jane Hamon
Apostles Tom and Jane Hamon are senior pastors of Vision Church @ Christian International. They also serve on the Board of Christian International Ministries Network and are part of the Executive Team of Christian International Apostolic Network. Apostles Tom and Jane oversee the SE Region of CIAN, providing spiritual covering, oversight and training to ministers in that region.
Between them, Apostles Tom and Jane have several books, CD teaching sets and individual teaching / preaching CDs that have been produced to share revelation and impartation with the Body of Christ.
01 Defining Spiritual Authority
02 Rebellion vs. Obedience and Submission
03 The Principle of Satan’s Rebellion
04 Delegated Authority Part One
05 Delegated Authority Part Two
06 The Character of Saul
07 A Heart of Excellence in Spiritual Authority
08 Responsibility, Characteristics, and Qualifications of True Spiritual Authority
09 David: An Excellent Spirit
HOW DO GROUP COURSES WORK?
ASSIGN A GROUP LEADER
Each group will need a designated leader who will facilitate how the course will work within your group. This is the person who will be the main point of contact for all group members. This is also the person who should register the group and handle payments.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to firstname.lastname@example.org promptly following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access.
GROUP MEMBER ACCESS
Each group member will need to create a student login before they are given access to the course materials. The group leader will be given these instructions to distribute to all group members. You can also create a student login right here by clicking the button below. Once your student login is created, you will be provided with access to course materials. (Access will be given within ITC office hours Mon. – Thurs.)
It is important to note that group member access is only given to those submitted by the group leader as group members.
WHAT IF MY GROUP IS MORE THAN 10?
No problem. If you’ve got more than 10 people in your group, contact us (email@example.com) FIRST (before registering) with the exact number of group members that you have. Include each member’s name and email address. We will send you (group leader) a customized rate for your particular group size. Additional members are added for $50 each.
Note: Discounts are not offered for groups less than 10. Bottom line group pricing is $500.
CHOOSE YOUR STUDENT COST
Each group course registration costs $500.00 (USD) which provides full course access for the group leader plus 9 others. The course will be accessible for all members (both personally and in a group setting) for 6 months from the time of registration.
You can handle student costs however you choose. Here are some options that you might consider:
- Divide the cost by all members and charge each student accordingly. For example, if you have 10 students, charge each $50. $50 x 10 = your $500 group cost. Likewise, if you only have 8 students, charge each $62.50.
- Charge above course cost and earn a small profit from each student.
- If you are an organization that already charges students for schooling, work this cost into your enrollment/registration fees and purchase the group course as an organization (avoids having to collect a separate fee).
- If you are an organization, consider paying a portion of course costs and only charging individuals the remaining portion. For example: for a group of 10, the organization pays $250 and each member pays $25.
- Foot the bill yourself and do not charge members.
CAN I EARN CREDIT UNITS?
If you’re looking to earn credit units for this course, you will need to register separate from a group. While the teaching material is the same, credit student courses include required assignments, research paper, exam, etc.
You are still welcome to meet with a group for the group experience, however, you will not register with your group, but through the individual course registration below.
DECIDE HOW YOU WILL STUDY
Group course registrations include individual access logins for 10 people. This means that each group member can access the full course from home (or anywhere with internet access for that matter). As the group leader, you can decide how your group will best learn together.
Here are some of our ideas:
- You may choose to have all group members study designated portions at home and then periodically meet to review and discuss the material.
- You can all join in one place and view the teaching together at the same time.
- Do a combination of both home-study and group-study. Watch portions of the teaching together and assign other portions to be viewed individually at home.
- Add assignments, discussion questions, reading, etc. The group course will come with a recommended book for this course along with a few activation assignments. The leader can choose how they will (or will not) incorporate additional assignments or activations for the group study.
DECIDE WHERE YOUR GROUP WILL MEET
The group course materials can be accessed by any group member anywhere where there is internet connection (including phones or tablets).
If you are watching/listening to the material together as a group, choose a location with a large enough screen so that all can see. You will also want a location with strong internet connection/speed to avoid streaming interruptions.
GROUP COURSE REGISTRATIONIncludes course access for up to 10 students.
Group leader should be the one to register for the course as they will be the contact person for group member access.
Group registration includes individual course access for up to 10 people (group leader + 9 more).
This course includes nine (9) video teaching sessions that range from 39 – 73 minutes each, PDF access to a detailed student workbook.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access. (In other words, we’ll only give access to the names that you provide.)