ABOUT THIS COURSE
As believers, we have a God-given call to impact every sphere of influence for the Kingdom of God. We were commissioned and empowered by God to be difference makers in our world. However, in order to effectively reform the culture around us, the first difference must be made in the culture within us.
Inside-Out Leadership was created for participants to strengthen and resolve their internal wealth so that in turn, they can successfully carry the weight of their external assignment. Learn the valuable assets of effective internal management that create positioning for unprecedented partnership with Heaven and earth.
WATCH COURSE PROMO
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID
“The course had so much excellent information on character development and leadership training; it will need to be reviewed several times in order to digest and teach. Thank you, Melodye for the years of research and study to prepare the next generations in the Word, will, and way of the Lord!”Mary Ann S.
“The Inside-Out Leadership course was eye-opening in many areas that we take for granted; things that we know and use in our daily living, whether it is in our personal lives or in ministry. God is so unique that He cares for every facet of our life and we choose how we respond to all of these issues. When we mature in the spirit realm and make Him first in our lives, our light shines from within and shows on our outward man; then we can be celebrated and not just tolerated in all of our circles.”Phil & Elizabeth W.
Dr. Melodye Hilton
Dr. Melodye Hilton works with individuals as well as workgroups around the globe as a Leadership Consultant and Behavioral Analyst. Through years of leadership experience and consulting she has developed a unique and personal approach to creating a positive, sustainable impact within her spheres of influence. Her passion is in the development of people, which are the greatest resource of any organization.
Dr. Melodye’s recognition extends throughout all ages, socio-economic, and educational backgrounds through her work in corporate and local business, government, not-for-profit organizations, as well as public and private educational sectors. She has served as Vice-President of a not-for-profit corporation for over 30 years and founded International Training Center: School of Emerging Leaders for the development and equipping of both emerging and established leaders. Click here for more about Dr. Melodye Hilton.
What you’ll learn through this course
- Self-Governance: exercising intrinsic control
- Dominion over self and creation
- Government’s extrinsic control
- Redemption for mankind
- Governance of the land
- Hindering identity and purpose
- Temporary motivation via external dependency
- Definition of excuses
- The inner dichotomy of human choice
III. Mindsets to Win the War
- Today’s reward: connect good to choice
- Prepare for temptation
- Habit: established memory
- Self-governance = self-discovery
IV. Benefits of Self-Governance
- Releasing the Creator’s purpose
- Our partnerships are purposeful
- Resource management
V. Spirit Management
- Spirit management
- Last days pressure and promise
- What we feed upon becomes our reality
VI. Mind Management
- Management of our happiness
- Three basic sources of happiness
- Neurochemicals produce feelings
- The fear chemical
- The power for change
VII. Motivation Mangement
- Extrinsic vs. intrinsic motivation
- Adapted values
- Innate values
- Motivation and the brain
VIII. Management of Created Time
- First Kingdom mandate
- Where is the disconnect? Head vs. heart
- Principles to govern time investment: HEART
- Learn to steward favor
IX. Authenticity Management
- Authenticity’s expression
- What is your filter?
- Authenticity defined
- Practical expression
X. Authentic Leadership
- Standard of success
- Habits of authentic leaders
- Habit of opposing fear
- “No mask” policy
- “No prejudice” policy
- The challenge of culture
XI. Habits of Authentic Leaders
- Habit of excellence, not perfection
- Habit of telling your “real true life story”
HOW DO GROUP COURSES WORK?
ASSIGN A GROUP LEADER
Each group will need a designated leader who will facilitate how the course will work within your group. This is the person who will be the main point of contact for all group members. This is also the person who should register the group and handle payments.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to email@example.com promptly following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access.
GROUP MEMBER ACCESS
Each group member will need to create a student login before they are given access to the course materials. The group leader will be given these instructions to distribute to all group members. You can also create a student login right here by clicking the button below. Once your student login is created, you will be provided with access to course materials. (Access will be given within ITC office hours Mon. – Thurs.)
It is important to note that group member access is only given to those submitted by the group leader as group members.
WHAT IF MY GROUP IS MORE THAN 10?
No problem. If you’ve got more than 10 people in your group, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) FIRST (before registering) with the exact number of group members that you have. Include each member’s name and email address. We will send you (group leader) a customized rate for your particular group size. Additional members are added for $50 each.
Note: Discounts are not offered for groups less than 10. Bottom line group pricing is $500.
CHOOSE YOUR STUDENT COST
Each group course registration costs $500.00 (USD) which provides full course access for the group leader plus 9 others. The course will be accessible for all members (both personally and in a group setting) for 6 months from the time of registration.
You can handle student costs however you choose. Here are some options that you might consider:
- Divide the cost by all members and charge each student accordingly. For example, if you have 10 students, charge each $50. $50 x 10 = your $500 group cost. Likewise, if you only have 8 students, charge each $62.50.
- Charge above course cost and earn a small profit from each student.
- If you are an organization that already charges students for schooling, work this cost into your enrollment/registration fees and purchase the group course as an organization (avoids having to collect a separate fee).
- If you are an organization, consider paying a portion of course costs and only charging individuals the remaining portion. For example: for a group of 10, the organization pays $250 and each member pays $25.
- Foot the bill yourself and do not charge members.
CAN I EARN CREDIT UNITS?
If you’re looking to earn credit units for this course, you will need to register separate from a group. While the teaching material is the same, credit student courses include required assignments, research paper, exam, etc.
You are still welcome to meet with a group for the group experience, however, you will not register with your group, but through the individual course registration below.
DECIDE HOW YOU WILL STUDY
Group course registrations include individual access logins for 10 people. This means that each group member can access the full course from home (or anywhere with internet access for that matter). As the group leader, you can decide how your group will best learn together.
Here are some of our ideas:
- You may choose to have all group members study designated portions at home and then periodically meet to review and discuss the material.
- You can all join in one place and view the teaching together at the same time.
- Do a combination of both home-study and group-study. Watch portions of the teaching together and assign other portions to be viewed individually at home.
- Add assignments, discussion questions, reading, etc. The group course will come with a recommended book for this course along with a few activation assignments. The leader can choose how they will (or will not) incorporate additional assignments or activations for the group study.
DECIDE WHERE YOUR GROUP WILL MEET
The group course materials can be accessed by any group member anywhere where there is internet connection (including phones or tablets).
If you are watching/listening to the material together as a group, choose a location with a large enough screen so that all can see. You will also want a location with strong internet connection/speed to avoid streaming interruptions.
GROUP COURSE REGISTRATIONIncludes course access for up to 10 students.
Group leader should be the one to register for the course as they will be the contact person for group member access.
Group registration includes individual course access for up to 10 people (group leader + 9 more).
This course includes over 10 hours of video teaching sessions that are broken down into 11 focused sections. You will also receive PDF access to a detailed student manual and optional assignments & quizzes.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to email@example.com immediately following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access. (In other words, we’ll only give access to the names that you provide.)