Behavioral Consulting Certification – Independent Course
$499.99 – $650.00
When you enroll in this course, you will be trained by Dr. Sanford Kulkin, an expert in the field who has spent the last 30+ years training thousands of individuals in the theory and applications of behavioral assessment. This course will provide a compelling look at DISC personality testing and how it can be used to understand yourself and anticipate the actions of others. After successfully completing this introductory course, you will be able to maximize personal strengths, minimize personal weaknesses, resolve conflicts, enhance teamwork, and increase productivity. This training is an investment in you, your organization, and personal relationships. It will equip you with new skills to effectively consult, manage, counsel, and communicate with others.
This course equips you with the know-how to apply the information contained in DISC personality profiles to meet some of the most pressing needs of today’s businesses and organizations. Applications can range from business consulting and leadership seminars to conducting DISC trainings of your own. The training you receive with Advanced Behavioral Analysis is hands-on and applicable to the “people needs” of any business or organization. Through taking this course, you will gain insights into applying the Personality Profile that otherwise would take several years of consulting and training to achieve.
Successful completion of Advanced Behavioral Analysis will qualify you as a Certified Behavioral Consultant. At the end of this course you will receive a certificate that allows you to use the “Certified Behavioral Consultant” title and sell your training and assessment services as an expert in behavioral analysis.
**Shipping and Handling is included in the price for domestic (USA) orders. Additional charges apply for international orders. Please contact us for an international shipping quote.
Using Behavioral Analysis as a part of your counseling, coaching and consulting practice, you can…
- Enhance relational time professionally and personally
- Gain greater sensitivity to others around you
- Maximize personal strengths and minimize weaknesses
- Resolve internal conflicts and power struggles more quickly
- Enhance teamwork among an organization’s staff
- Help children and teenagers develop a positive self-image
- Assess a person’s nonverbal communication
- Identify how and why people make decisions
- Reveal root communication problems in seven minutes
- Motivate others toward greater productivity
- Develop focused and motivated teams
- Save hours of consulting time
- Teach others about applied behavior
- Open new doors to consulting and training opportunities
- Use the graphs to resolve some of the most pressing needs of businesses and organizations today
- Effectively analyze the three graphs of the Personality System Profile and apply what you learn
- Create a strategic process that improves communications and increases productivity
- Significantly enhance your marketability as an expert consultant
Plus, you’ll learn…
- How others process information and respond to change
- Dominant fears of each behavioral style
- Historical origins of personality theory
- Principles of behavioral interaction
- Compatibility of behavior styles
- How to distinguish between a person’s mask and his/her core self
- How to identify when a person is experiencing stress
- Relational orientation verses task accomplishment
- Factors that contribute to the development of the behavioral styles
In this course package designed specifically for ITC, you will also receive profile assessments in values styles and teams placement.
For more information on DISC certification and accreditation, including the benefits of becoming a certified behavioral consultant, click here.
Note: This course does not grant any certification or qualification in psychological counseling. The course is distributed with the understanding that the publisher is not engaged in rendering professional psychological services. If expert assistance is required, the advice of a licensed professional should be sought.
Audit, Undergraduate, Postgraduate