GROUP COURSESGroup courses allow 10+ people to study together. Perfect for churches, schools, or home groups.
HOW DO GROUP COURSES WORK?
ASSIGN A GROUP LEADER
Each group will need a designated leader who will facilitate how the course will work within your group. This is the person who will be the main point of contact for all group members. This is also the person who should register the group and handle payments.
IMPORTANT: The group leader MUST send a list of all group members to email@example.com promptly following registration. This list MUST include all member’s (including leader’s) full name and email address. This list will determine group member access.
CHOOSE YOUR STUDENT COST
Group registration for this course costs are between $500.00 – $1,000.00 (USD) which provides full course access for the group leader plus 9 others. The course will be accessible for all members (both personally and in a group setting) for 6 months from the time of registration.
You can handle student costs however you choose.
Here are some options that you might consider:
- Divide the cost by all members and charge each student accordingly. For example, if you have 10 students, charge each $50. $50 x 10 = your $1,000 group cost. Likewise, if you only have 8 students, charge each $62.50.
- Charge above course cost and earn a small profit from each student.
- If you are an organization that already charges students for schooling, work this cost into your enrollment/registration fees and purchase the group course as an organization (avoids having to collect a separate fee).
- If you are an organization, consider paying a portion of course costs and only charging individuals the remaining portion. For example: for a group of 10, the organization pays $250 and each member pays $25.
- Foot the bill yourself and do not charge members.
DECIDE HOW YOU WILL STUDY
Group course registrations include individual access logins for 10 people. This means that each group member can access the full course from home (or anywhere with internet access for that matter). As the group leader, you can decide how your group will best learn together.
Here are some of our ideas:
- You may choose to have all group members study designated portions at home and then periodically meet to review and discuss the material.
- You can all join in one place and view the teaching together at the same time.
- Do a combination of both home-study and group-study. Watch portions of the teaching together and assign other portions to be viewed individually at home.
- Add assignments, discussion questions, reading, etc. The leader can choose how they will (or will not) incorporate additional assignments or activations for the group study.
GROUP MEMBER ACCESS
Each group member will need to create a student login before they are given access to the course materials. The group leader will be given these instructions to distribute to all group members. Once your student login is created, you will be provided with access to course materials. (Access will be given within ITC office hours Mon. – Thurs.)
It is important to note that group member access is only given to those submitted by the group leader as group members.
DECIDE WHERE YOUR GROUP WILL MEET
The group course materials can be accessed by any group member anywhere where there is internet connection (including phones or tablets).
If you are watching/listening to the material together as a group, choose a location with a large enough screen so that all can see. You will also want a location with strong internet connection/speed to avoid streaming interruptions.
CAN I EARN CREDIT UNITS THROUGH GROUP COURSES?
If you’re looking to earn credit units for this course, you will need to register separate from a group. While the teaching material is the same, credit student courses include required assignments, research paper, exam, etc.
You are still welcome to meet with a group for the group experience, however, you will not register with your group, but through the individual courses found here.
WHAT IF MY GROUP IS MORE THAN 10?
No problem. If you’ve got more than 10 people in your group, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) FIRST (before registering) with the exact number of group members that you have. Include each member’s name and email address. We will send you (group leader) a customized rate for your particular group size. Additional members are added for $50-$100 each, depending on the course.
Note: Discounts are not offered for groups less than 10.
Higher Living Leadership is a training rich in value for leaders of all spheres of influence. With over 10 hours of dynamic training, Dr. Melodye Hilton has developed and packaged a series of concepts and principles that guide individuals to discover their validation quotient–the attributes that unleash personal leadership value, generate it in others, and positively transform culture. Whether leading a small family or an entire nation, this purpose-driven content is excellently presented in a balance of practical and spiritual application that can revolutionize the way you view and apply leadership.
International Training Center
147 Wolf Road
Elizabethville, PA 17023
Phone: (717) 362-4523