MARCH 17, 2018
$100 PER PERSON
WITH DR. MELODYE HILTON
Engage in a unique interactive setting as you and others discover your core values, how they are unique to you, and how you can best thrive as an asset to your world!
ABOUT CORE VALUE INDEX™
The Most Accurate and Reliable Human Assessment Available!
A revolutionary assessment created by Taylor Protocols™ that bypasses personality and behavior. It reveals your unchanging motivational energies and sense for how you are wired to contribute to the world around you.
Discover your innate core values, your wired-in Human Operating System™, your six types of contribution, your negative conflict strategies, your deepest fears with 97% repeat score reliability so it is stable data that is diagnostic and prescribes change. Begin your discovery of Core Values Consciousness, a new pathway to personal excellence and happiness.
This assessment is one of the simplest, most versatile tools you can find for improving an individual’s self-awareness and awareness of others. If you are an employee, business owner or someone who wants to learn more about your core values, then this training could positively affect you, your friends and coworkers for years to come.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Discover key aspects of your innate core contribution to society.
- Move beyond adapted personality and values to awareness of your innate contribution.
- Receive training from a Biblical perspective
- Learn how adapted personality and values are formed and how they differ from innate core values.
- Gain confidence as permission is granted to release who you are innately.
- Learn where fear will cause you to function in the opposite of who you truly are and distort your contribution.
- Recognize your deepest fears and learn to see the warning signs that cause your contribution to be hindered or warped.
- Understand Core Focus Awareness as you learn the right strategy and contribution for different situations.
- Learn how to retrain or rewrite the brain’s instructions to invite in the needed contribution and knowing when to delegate to another’s strength.
- Receive your comprehensive Core Value Index report ($50 value) along with the downloadable Core Value Index Handbook (200 page) by Lynn Taylor for further study.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7TH.
*FREE CVI ASSESSMENT MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THIS DATE AS WELL.
TAUGHT BY DR. MELODYE HILTON
About Dr. Melodye
Leadership Consultant, Behavioral Analyst & Personal Coach
Dr. Melodye Hilton works with individuals as well as workgroups around the globe as a Leadership Consultant, Behavioral Analyst and Personal Coach. Through years of leadership experience and consulting she has developed a unique and personal approach to creating a positive, sustainable impact within her spheres of influence.
Her passion is in the development of people, which are the greatest resource of any organization. This is modeled through her training entitled “Higher Living Leaders” where individuals discover their validation quotient—the attributes that unleash personal leadership value, generate it in others, and positively transform culture. Some of her trainings include the importance of discovering individual and corporate purpose and core values, self-assessment, personal responsibility, conflict resolution, and the ability to build trust, thus creating worth in one’s personal as well as professional environment.
Dr. Melodye’s recognition extends throughout all ages, socio-economic, and educational backgrounds through her work in corporate and local business, government, not-for-profit organizations, as well as public and private educational sectors. She and her husband, Steven, have served as Senior Pastors of Giving Light Christian Fellowship for over 30 years and have founded International Training Center for the development and equipping of both emerging and established leaders.
She has also established the Voice of Justice Foundation to aid in the rescue and care of orphans and children in developing nations. Dr. Melodye has a strong passion to see human trafficking ended and partners with not-for-profit organizations with a heart to impact a generation with hope, vision, and purpose.
Saturday, March 17th, 2018
9:00AM – 4:00PM
**Schedule subject to change
Giving Light – 147 Wolf Rd. Elizabethville, PA 17023
$100.00 per person.
This event is intended for adults only. We ask that parents arrange their own childcare (offsite) and that children do not attend.