EMPOWERING LEADERS FOR PLATFORMS OF INFLUENCE
Semester Track: The Prophetic
Currently Enrolling – Registration Deadline: August 15th
- The Prophetic & Its Pitfalls Course taught by Dr. Melodye Hilton held at extension campus in Harrisburg, PA (Saturdays, September 12th, September 26th, October 17th, October 31st, 8AM-3PM)
- Course includes (4) 7-hour live classes, student syllabus, three course textbooks (Prophets & Personal Prophecy, Prophets & The Prophetic Movement, and Prophets, Pitfalls & Principles by Dr. Bill Hamon)
- *Credit options available at additional cost
- Hands-on activation
- Learn and receive opportunities to participate every Sunday morning with our prophetic ministry team. (Unless attending another local church)
- Practice & grow in the prophetic through activation training sessions (Sunday, November 8th 5PM-?, Sunday, December 6th 5PM-?)
- Prophetic training workshops including:
- Packaging the heart of God w/ Katie Stansfield (Sunday, September 13th 5PM-8PM)
- Prophetic intercession w/ Loretta Kohr (includes book) (Saturday, September 19th 9AM-12PM)
- Protecting from prophetic pitfalls w/ Katie Stansfield (Saturday, October 24th 9AM-12PM)
- Prophetic deliverance w/ Loretta Kohr (includes book) (Saturday, November 14th 9AM-12PM)
- Prophetic Evangelism w/ Annie Byrne (Sunday, November 22nd 5PM-8PM)
- Wisdom in Integrating the Prophetic–Ministry and Marketplace w/ Dr. Melodye Hilton (Saturday, December 19th 9AM-12PM)
- Registration to regional leadership meeting with international Prophetess Dr. Sharon Stone (volunteer service required)
- Be part of serving a local church (20 hours minimum)
- Certificate of completion for full participation and completion
- Plus more!
- *Pre-semester bonus – Any registered student may also attend regional leadership event with Apostle Leon Walters at no cost! (volunteer service required)
*All events located in Elizabethville, Pennsylvania with the exception of the Prophetic course which is located in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
*Students must be committed to full participation.
- Includes 3.5 month semester full prophetic track package. (August 29th-December 21st 2015) No housing included.
Our Resident Program is so much more than simply students who live on campus. This is the most in-depth and all-inclusive leadership training that we offer. Resident students have a detailed daily schedule comprised of classes, trainings, academic study, community involvement, hands-on service, and more. A resident student’s day is designed to give them vast and varied opportunities to receive leadership training, knowledge, tools, skills, and experience. This program is for those who are dedicated to cultivating their leadership aptitude as well as deepening their personal relationship with Jesus. Our goal is to be a growth-focused and consecrated environment where emerging leaders are empowered to take what they receive and use it as a catalyst to be a righteous influence and to lead with character, vision, purpose, and justice.
If you are looking to fast track your leadership growth while obtaining valuable and timely skills that apply to any sphere of society, ITC is for you.Phillip Slawson
Amazing, catapulting, transforming people and teaching. Grab the opportunity with both hands!Machelle Joseph
Leadership is not about position or title but the desire to make a significant difference in the lives of others, systems, and cultures. -Dr. Melodye Hilton
To raise up and cultivate mature and valuable leaders to impact their world for good.
To model, teach, train, and activate leadership principles in order to empower leaders and emerging leaders to not only achieve personal success, but to reproduce a leadership model that works.